RICS logo
Find a surveyor

Find a surveyor near you

Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.

Taxation allowance

Surveyors will be able to advise on taxation issues, including tax arising on any capital gain made by an individual or a company following the disposal of an estate or a major interest in a property; income and corporation tax on rental income; inheritance tax arising on the transfer of a property or a major interest in land; Stamp Duty Land Tax arising on any transaction involving land and buildings; and Value Added Tax applying to transactions involving land and buildings.

2 surveyors offering Taxation allowance in Reading

2 results
Regulated by RICS

Allied Surveyors & Valuers

Glendale House, Reading Road, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berks, RG7 3BL

Visit website Email this firm Call this firm0118 933 3900

Allied Surveyors and Valuers Ltd is essentially a cooperative, owned by its 31 shareholding Chartered Surveyors, covering England and Wales.

Regulated by RICS

4CA Solutions Limited

The White House, 2 Edward Phillipps Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 5JS

Visit website Email this firm Call this firm07759 031370

4CA Solutions are a non-residential surveyors providing capital allowances and property taxation consultancy services and specialises in the development and licensing of capital allowances software.