Taxation allowance

Surveyors will be able to advise on taxation issues, including tax arising on any capital gain made by an individual or a company following the disposal of an estate or a major interest in a property; income and corporation tax on rental income; inheritance tax arising on the transfer of a property or a major interest in land; Stamp Duty Land Tax arising on any transaction involving land and buildings; and Value Added Tax applying to transactions involving land and buildings.