Energy assessment

Surveyors will undertake energy assessments of all buildings being sold or let in order to provide an energy performance certificate (EPC). EPCs must also be produced for all newly-constructed buildings and form part of the Building Regulation approval process; a Building Control Completion Certificate cannot be issued until the EPC is in place.