Day Associates Limited

Whether it’s commercial, residential, estate or facilities management; whether you’re a landlord, owner, occupant or property professional, bricks and mortar and how we secure success and maximise return represent a constant challenge - never more so than in this complex, fast-changing world.

With decades of expertise across property and construction consultancy, the Day Associates’ team has a diverse set of skills drawn from right across both the commercial and private sectors

Of course, we do all the things our clients expect – provide valuable and targeted information; guide them through obstacles and change; deliver the highest standards in project management – but we also strive for much more.

We’re a growing business but we remain true to our roots and proud of our reputation. What does that mean for our clients? It means we never treat any project as standard, it means we’re realistic, pragmatic and always focused on budget, and it means we’re a true partner and never a consultancy operating at arms’ length.

Please see our online brochure here:

Works for

  • Residential customers
  • Commercial contracts

Business type

Private Practice

Surveying services

  • Block management
  • Commercial property
  • Residential property
  • Facilities management
  • Landlord and tenant

Partners and Directors

  • Mr C Barrett AssocRICS


RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Castle Malwood, Minstead, New Forest, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7PE

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact