RICS Helpline Scheme

We are part of the RICS Helpline Scheme, offering 30 minutes impartial, expert advice over the telephone for specific issues. Please call us on 0207 408 1010 for advice about Compulsory Purchase or Party Walls.

Type of surveyor

  • Associate Member
  • Chartered Building Surveyor
  • Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
  • Chartered Project Management Surveyor
  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Commercial contracts

Surveying services

  • Compulsory purchase (Commercial property)
  • Compulsory purchase
  • Party walls
  • Party walls (Commercial property)

Business type

Private Practice

Partners and Directors

  • Paul Chilton
  • Neil Duffy
  • Christopher Glover
  • John Gravett
  • James Gray
  • Michael Hampton-Riddington
  • Simon Harding
  • Victoria Ireland
  • Simon Lemarquand
  • Jamie McCombe
  • Andrew Mitchell
  • Richard Moss
  • Ralph Pearson
  • Einar Roberts
  • Mark Sambridge
  • Simon Scott-Barrett
  • Paul Shilling
  • Tracy Steeden
  • Darren Zitren


Registered Valuer

  • Andrew Collins
  • Anthony Nichola
  • Charles Ardern
  • Christopher Jakes
  • Einar Roberts
  • James Platts
  • James Whitlow
  • Jamie McCombe
  • John Porter
  • Jonathan Rhodes
  • Neil Duffy
  • Richard Moss
  • Simon Harding
  • Simon Scott-Barrett
  • Victoria Ireland

Contact Cluttons

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Yarnwicke, 119-121 Cannon Street, London, EC4 5AT

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact