John Broadbent Consulting

Residential development agency, Development Agency + Consultancy.

Works for

  • Residential customers

Surveying services

  • Planning & development
  • Residential property

Business type

Private Practice

Partners and Directors

  • John Broadbent

Contact John Broadbent Consulting

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Livingcity Centre, 10 Durling Street, Ardwick, Manchester, Lancashire, M12 6FS

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact