Bakemans Limited

We are a team of highly skilled chartered surveyors, valuers and building engineers. We offer RICS HomeBuyer Reports, RICS Building Surveys, RICS Valuations and a wide range of other property related consultancy & reporting services.

All our Surveyors are fully employed by us and they work from their home address, so they are local to you.

We pride ourselves on providing quality and reliable services to help you with your property purchase. We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) bringing you peace of mind, in the buying process.

Our sales, booking and customer care teams work at our regional offices in the East and West Midlands and are always happy to help.

Type of surveyor

  • Chartered Building Surveyor
  • Chartered Project Management Surveyor
  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Residential customers
  • Commercial contracts

Business type

Private Practice

Surveying services

  • Industrial property
  • Commercial property
  • Retail property
  • Defects
  • Period property
  • Residential surveys
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 3
  • RICS Home Surveys
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 2
  • Subsidence & settlement
  • Help to Buy Valuation
  • Valuation
  • Building surveying

Partners and Directors

  • Mr A A Shabir BSc(Hons) FRICS IRRV(Hons)


Registered Valuer

  • Mr A A Shabir BSc(Hons) FRICS IRRV(Hons)

Contact Bakemans Limited

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Lisbon House, 5-7 St. Marys Gate, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 3JA

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact