RICS logo
Find a surveyor
150 years
Back to search results

Michael Holden (FRICS) Ltd

Call this firm

Tel: 01254 505031
Tel: 07512 076724

Mobile: 01539 735353

Fax: 01254 916455



RICS Regulated Firm Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.

Michael Holden (FRICS) Ltd logo

Blackburn Enterprise Centre
Suite 15 Michael Holden Chartered Surveyors Blackburn Lancs BB1 3HQ

About us

Michael Holden Chartered Surveyors specialise in RICS Valuation reports, RICS Building Surveys, Architectural Design and forensic condition based assessments of residential and commercial property. Michael was the technical author of the new 2012 RICS practice note on building surveys and was a member of the RICS product development group which more recently published the new guidance note on residential surveys published (Dec 2013). We have offices in Lancashire, London and the Lake District.

Type of surveyor

Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Business type

Private Practice

Surveying services

RICS HomeBuyer Report Valuation RICS Building Survey Expert witness RICS Condition Report Compulsory purchase

Partners and Directors

Mr M J Holden FRICS

Regulated since





Registered Valuer
Mr M J Holden FRICS


Barry Butler Dip Est Man MRICS (Surveys/Valuation/ Expert witness) John Trenor BSc (Hons) Lond MRICS (Valuations and CPO Expertise) Michael Holden BSc (Est Man), Dip Proj Man MBA FRICS (Surveys/Valuations Expertise)

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published here.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at regulation@rics.org. Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact complaints@rics.org.