Type of surveyor

  • Associate Member
  • Chartered Building Surveyor
  • Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
  • Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor
  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Residential customers

Surveying services

  • Residential surveys
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 1
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 2
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 3

Business type

Private Practice

Partners and Directors

  • Mr S H Davies BSc MRICS


Registered Valuer

  • Adrian Morton
  • Andrew Powell
  • Anthony Rees
  • Anthony Sweet
  • David Mobbs
  • Jonathan Milner
  • Lavine Lammy
  • Miss S G Hubbard BSc MRICS
  • Miss S G Hubbard BSc MRICS
  • Miss S Mee AssocRICS
  • Mr A Cook MRICS
  • Mr A D Scott MRICS
  • Mr A G Phillips BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr A G Rixon BSc MRICS
  • Mr A G Thorp MRICS
  • Mr A Rogers AssocRICS
  • Mr A S Beard BSc MRICS
  • Mr B M Sinclair AssocRICS
  • Mr C Ellis MRICS
  • Mr C K Monger MRICS
  • Mr C S Peet BSc MRICS
  • Mr D A Chapman MSc MRICS
  • Mr D C Humphrey AssocRICS
  • Mr D Chant AssocRICS
  • Mr D Chant AssocRICS
  • Mr D Chisholm MRICS
  • Mr D D McLeod BSc MRICS
  • Mr D Gapper AssocRICS
  • Mr D Hannah BSc MRICS
  • Mr D I Jagger MRICS
  • Mr D J Jones MRICS
  • Mr D L Tuck MRICS
  • Mr D R Corner BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr G B Smith FRICS
  • Mr G Dudman MRICS
  • Mr G Jones MRICS
  • Mr G S Stevens BSc MRICS
  • Mr H Branston MRICS
  • Mr J Brooks MRICS
  • Mr J Donkor AssocRICS
  • Mr J L Jones BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr J M Logan MRICS
  • Mr J Warner AssocRICS
  • Mr L Matthews MSc AssocRICS
  • Mr M A Safdar AssocRICS
  • Mr M J Carter MRICS
  • Mr M James MRICS
  • Mr M Lilburne MRICS
  • Mr M P Bonner MRICS
  • Mr N Bennie BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr N S Williams BSc MRICS
  • Mr P Davies BSc MRICS
  • Mr P G Barclay MRICS
  • Mr P Houlston FRICS
  • Mr P M Finlay BSc MRICS
  • Mr P W Glendinning FRICS
  • Mr R A Yates BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr R Costello AssocRICS
  • Mr R E Ansell DipSurv MRICS
  • Mr R Leake MRICS
  • Mr R M Melling BSc MRICS
  • Mr R Mansell BSc Hons AssocRICS
  • Mr R N Snelling AssocRICS
  • Mr R P Garrood BSc MRICS
  • Mr S G Stanley MRICS
  • Mr S H Davies BSc MRICS
  • Mr S J Mattison BSc MRICS
  • Mr S J Steel BSc(Hons) MRICS
  • Mr S Noble BSc MRICS
  • Mr S P Lotka BSc MRICS
  • Mr T J Yeomans MRICS
  • Mrs B C Bartlett MRICS
  • Mrs C L Auger AssocRICS
  • Mrs J A Boddington BSc MRICS
  • Mrs J Davies AssocRICS
  • Mrs K L Merson MRICS
  • Mrs S R Beamish MPhil MRICS
  • Ms C M Pope BSc(Hons) MPhil MRICS
  • Ms R Backhouse AssocRICS
  • Nicholas Robbins
  • Nicholas Robbins
  • Phillip Page
  • S McCarthy MRICS

Contact Valunation

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LD

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact