GB Home Surveys

Your local home survey specialists.
GB Home Surveys is an independent practice of Chartered Surveyors offering L1 – Valuation Survey, L2 – RICS Homebuyer Report and L3 – Full Building Surveys.
We want to give you the best survey for the best price to meet your needs. Contact us for a quote. We operate in Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Bristol/Bath, The Cotswolds, South Wales, Stroud and the West Midlands.

Type of surveyor

  • Associate Member
  • Chartered Building Surveyor
  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Residential customers
  • Commercial contracts

Business type

Private Practice

Surveying services

  • Building surveying
  • Commercial property
  • Condition surveys
  • Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
  • Period property
  • Residential property
  • RICS Home Surveys
  • Valuation
  • Damp
  • Rural property
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 2
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 3

Partners and Directors

  • Mrs A Batt MRICS
  • Mr I R Comley BSc MRICS
  • Mr J Quinn AssocRICS
  • Mr J P Quinn FRICS
  • Mr M D Taylor MRICS


Registered Valuer

  • Mr I R Comley BSc MRICS
  • Mr J P Quinn FRICS
  • Mr J Quinn AssocRICS
  • Mr M D Taylor MRICS
  • Mrs A Batt MRICS

Contact GB Home Surveys

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


4 High Street, Newent, Gloucestershire, GL18 1AN

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact