Keith Perry

Operating for over 30 years, we are a trustworthy and experienced small firm of surveyors, regulated by the RICS.

We specialise in carrying out detailed surveys of houses of all ages and sizes. Our experience spans Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Inter-War, Post-War and even new builds.

We take a great deal of interest in, and professional satisfaction from, surveying property of all types.
In the case of old properties in particular, we consider our work to be one of building pathology - finding a defect, analysing how it came about and recommending a possible remedy. We adopt a personal approach with our clients, happily discussing our survey findings on the phone to provide another level of understanding and reassurance. We can respond quickly to instructions and have the work ethic and flexibility to attend at properties outside normal working hours, including weekends. Furthermore our fees are extremely competitive.

Type of surveyor

  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Residential customers
  • Commercial contracts

Surveying services

  • Building surveying
  • Condition surveys
  • Period property
  • Residential property
  • Residential surveys
  • RICS Home Survey – Level 2

Business type

Private Practice

Registered name

Keith Perry - Chartered Surveyor

Partners and Directors

  • Keith Perry


Registered Valuer

  • Keith Perry

Contact Keith Perry

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


Enterprise Centre, David Ln, Basford, Nottingham, NG6 0JU

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact