Caxtons Property Consultants

Dedicated team of Chartered Surveyors advising people in property throughout the South East of England since 1990.

RICS Helpline Scheme

We are part of the RICS Helpline Scheme, offering 30 minutes impartial, expert advice over the telephone for specific issues. Please call us on 01227 788088 for advice about Boundary Issues.

Type of surveyor

  • Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
  • Chartered Valuation Surveyor

Works for

  • Residential customers
  • Commercial contracts

Surveying services

  • Valuation
  • Lease renewal
  • Dispute resolution
  • Expert witness
  • Boundary issues

Business type

Private Practice

Partners and Directors

  • Neil Chatterton
  • Charlotte Laherty
  • Graham Mitchell
  • Daniel Thackray


  • English


Expert Witness Commercial Property

  • Charles Oliver

Expert Witness Leasehold Enfranchisement

  • Charles Oliver

Expert Witness Residential Valuation and Reports

  • Charles Oliver

Expert Witness Valuation

  • Charles Oliver


  • Antony Meire

Registered Valuer

  • Antony Meire
  • Charles Oliver
  • Daniel Thackray
  • Graham Mitchell
  • Ian Bingham
  • John Grimes
  • Melanie Nicholls
  • Michael Canniford
  • Nicola Clissold


  • Charlotte Laherty BSc (Hons) MSc MRICS
  • Daniel Thackray BSc (Hons) MRICS
  • Graham Mitchell FRICS MIoD
  • Mark Coxon BSc (Hons)

Contact Caxtons Property Consultants

RICS Regulated Firm
Firms that come under RICS regulation are easy to spot as they use the words 'Regulated by RICS' on their letterhead and other communication materials. Regulated firms must follow the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and are held to a higher standard in areas such as staff training, professional indemnity insurance, complaints handling and security of clients' money.


1 Castle Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2QF

Firms that are Regulated by RICS commit to the highest professional and ethical standards. In the rare cases where disciplinary action has been taken against a firm, records are published online.

If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact RICS Regulation at Alternatively, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact